Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Del Bigtree, and Robert De Niro held a press conference today at the National Press Club calling vaccine safety into question and highlighting the dangers of thimerosal (mercury) in vaccines. Kennedy even offered $100,000 to any journalist who could provide a peer-reviewed study showing that injecting mercury into a child was safe. It was all quite impressive.
I’m glad nobody was holding their breath for a legit un-biased response from the media. They know no such study exists, but that didn’t stop them from doing the usual “sweepage” under the rug – complete with the typical anti-vaxxer rhetoric used to attack, discredit, and shut down conversation. The bottom line? The ingredients in vaccines … puppy hair, unicorn horns, liquid diesel fuel, eggs from the Easter bunny, and mercury are perfectly safe to inject into pregnant women and their babies.
Wait a minute … are these people CRAZY? Has the CDC completely LOST it? Is common sense DEAD? Is having unbiased regulators and a safety commission on vaccines really too much to ask? Do today’s journalists have zero integrity or do they just … not … care. (Don’t answer that.)
On what planet is one of the most toxic substances known to man safe to inject into a tiny human’s body, and why in the world would we do this in the off-chance of preventing a 3-5 day flu that brings on a low temp, a few boogers, and primes the immune system? Seriously, toilet water would be more effective than a flu shot and doesn’t contain mercury.Try saying 'mercury is safe to inject into pregnant women & children' with a straight face.Click To Tweet
Oh, but ethylmercury is extremely safe and the body is so good at eliminating it … shows no study whatsoever. Did you know that the FDA and CDC use studies done on methylmercury – which is not even the type of mercury contained in vaccines – to form its stance on the safety of ethylmercury? And we call this “good science?”
To be honest, we should save our American tax dollars because common sense would tell anyone using even a 4th of their brain cells that injecting a poison into a baby or exposing a developing fetus to something as toxic as mercury (in any form) isn’t safe. Like, let’s do a study to determine whether or not poop smells – and when the studies all show that poop smells, let’s pretend it doesn’t and use the studies we conducted on wild ants in the rainforest to support it.
Common sense aside, we know that no matter what the data shows, the CDC will promote it’s asinine vaccination program even if half of our little boy population is walking around brain-damaged by the year 2024. (Look up the projected autism numbers people.) The studies exist but we have regulatory agencies that pretend they don’t and look at a person cross-eyed when they dare state the obvious: Poop smells and mercury is dangerous.
So what are the facts?
- Ethylmercury is derived from the metabolism of thimerosal, which is the most widely used form of organic mercury and is the type contained in vaccines.
- Thimerosal has been removed from many vaccines (after damaging a ton of people) … but not all. It is still in the flu shot and is found in toxic “trace amounts” in other vaccines.
- Thimerosal is associated with neurological disorders, including autism.
- Thimerosal is not safe … not even a little, itty bitty, teensy weensy bit.
- The body doesn’t easily eliminate ethylmercury. It doesn’t “easily” eliminate any neurotoxin-carcinogenic-hazardous waste that bypasses its natural defenses and is injected into the body. (Go ahead and prove me wrong.)
- The CDC has known for over 18 years that it was exposing children to mercury that far exceeded federal safety guidelines.
- Pregnant women should avoid fish that could be contaminated with (methyl)mercury … but can get a flu shot containing (ethyl)mercury … which uses studies done with the methylmercury to support its safety. Hello? Anyone?
Vaccines in general haven’t been proven safe. Even without thimerosal they wouldn’t be safe because there are a cajillion other toxins in vaccines – not a single one of which has proven safe to inject into the body (unless you’re counting the poorly constructed and/or fabricated data they like to pass off as “safety studies” these days).
But we’re just talking about mercury here, and you shouldn’t have to proffer studies to show a professional who should know better that mercury isn’t safe. They should be showing YOU the studies that show ethylmercury injected into the body of any human is safe.
If a dentist has to wear a hazmat suit to deal with mercury fillings and the vaporization of the mercury in those fillings can cause brain damage, and you can’t throw a mercury-filled lightbulb in your trash, suck the mercury out of a thermometer, or eat fish containing methylmercury, it’s probably a safe bet that we shouldn’t be injecting mercury in ANY FORM whatsoever into a child.
No matter how they try to disguise it, dress it up, or wish it away, mercury is toxic and that’s just scientific fact.