I used to do so well meal planning. I would sit down at my table once a week and spend hours creating the perfect meal plan, and then I would lose my list and end up buying everything at Whole Foods. I wasted a lot of time, and even more money.
Then, I became a single mom of five kids and I started cutting corners. A mom cannot live on peanut butter and rice cakes alone, and I decided I needed to get it together. I didn’t have the time to meal plan like I once did, and I didn’t have the money either, so I tried Real Plans – which is pretty much the most amazing healthy meal planning software EVER.
With meal plans, I could create meals for my entire family that met our “healthy eating” criteria (vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy free, etc.), adjust the portion sizes, import my own recipes, and generate customizable grocery lists that I took with me on the app. Total time spent? Three minutes. I will never meal plan (or no plan) any other way again!
Watch the video below to see how it works.
Here's what you need to know about Real Plans:
- Personalized Weekly Meal Plans
- 1500+ Delicious Real Food Recipes
- Automatic Shopping List for Easy Grocery Shopping
- Recipe Importer
- Fully Customizable – Plan on your schedule, for your entire family, and for their food preferences
- Traditional (Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free options), Paleo, and Vegetarian Meal Plans
- Live Chat Support with a Meal Planning Specialist
- Android and iOS App
- Customize Your Meal Plan with Recipes from Your Favorite Bloggers