As stated here, this blog is a personal blog, written based on my own education, research, and personal experience. Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site; however please note the guidelines below:
- Please keep your comments relevant to the discussion.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted.
- Comments including profanity or derogatory language will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed hateful or offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
Although I welcome questions, discourse, discussion, and even dissenting opinions, these must be expressed in a respectful way. Trolling will not be tolerated. The goal of Living Whole is to provide a safe comment forum to discuss these issues.