I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease at the age of 20. I was a law student in the prime of life, which is why (like most people with Crohn’s) it took years to receive validation for symptoms that had always just been “in my head.” I remember sitting in my hospital bed trying to come to terms with the fact that I had a supposedly incurable disease and a future painted with drugs, surgery, an increased risk of cancer, and a poop bag. I’m not sure if it was the cost of the medications, the moon face, or the reality that they didn’t know what caused it or what to do about, but I knew there had to be a better way.
I set out to learn everything I possibly could about Crohn’s disease. I read every book, met with naturopaths, macrobiotic counselors, homeopaths, chiropractors, gastroenterologists, and enrolled in a 4-year naturopathic program so I could understand what was going on inside my body and how to address it as naturally as possible. What I have come to learn over the past eight years of having it, healing it, and working with others to do the same, is that Crohn’s disease isn’t what you think it is. It has a cause, it can be healed, and we deserve the best care, which should include a customized approach and a stern lecture on diet, lifestyle, and the natural alternatives that could totally help us out.
This eBook is a pdf download that details everything I learned, did, and used to overcome my Crohn’s disease.
Here's What You'll Find Inside My Ebook
- Crohn’s disease: What your doctor says it is, and what it actually is
- Myths about Crohn’s disease that make me wanna #facepalm
- What really causes Crohn’s: Diet, lifestyle, environmental, emotional, and genetic factors
- A roadmap that will answer your biggest questions, help you navigate tough discussions with your doctor, and help you implement the changes you choose to make
- My protocol: What I used to heal my Crohn’s disease, including diet, supplements, lifestyle changes, and natural remedies
- Objectives that will help you figure out what caused your Crohn’s and how to personalize your own natural healing regimen
- An FAQ section answering the toughest questions from the perspective of a Naturopath and fellow ‘Chronie’
- Exclusive access to a list of resources that will help you on your healing journey
- So much more!
Who This Book is Not For
- This book is not for those looking for the natural alternative to a quick-fix pill. It doesn’t exist in modern medicine and you won’t find it in natural medicine either.
- This book isn’t for the skeptics who are so attached to drugs and surgery, that they need to be convinced by an encyclopedia of information to try something that kills literally zero people each year.
- This book is not for someone who doesn’t want to put in the work it takes to get well and live well. The truth is, “diseases” don’t “just happen.” They are brought about by an accumulation of circumstances, some of which are within our control.
- This book is not for someone looking for another medical doctor. Chances are, you’ve got one and I’m not one, so if you need a prescription, you won’t find it here.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for my peeps who:
- Have been there, done that
- Want to explore natural alternatives
- Are open-minded
- Can read between the lines
- Have chosen to go the medical route but want to support themselves naturally too
- Want a stand-alone natural plan
You could have Crohn’s, colitis, or IBS, or maybe you’re in none of those categories but you’re just tired of your life revolving around poop. Believe me, I hear ya. Nobody else has answers for you though, so this might just be the best money you’ve ever spent!
HERE’S WHAT MY READERS ARE SAYING
“I've been working with Megan for years. She just gets it. So excited to finally have her Crohn's attack plan available to me 24/7!”
“I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in my 20s. Nothing worked and nobody had answers. Megan knows her stuff and for the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to my future. ”
“I don't have Crohn's but am stuck in that place where the symptoms are "still in my head." Her opinion is worth it's weight and I'm already noticing a huge difference.”
“I've read every resource on Crohn's out there and most of them are as boring as their covers. Megan's book was funny and full of hope. Loved that she included her list of resources so I didn't have figure out what to use and where to find it! ”
“When we met Megan in May 2008, Isaac was only 3 1/2 and had been diagnosed with Crohn's for 1 year. He was horribly sick and was on six medications and facing IV infusion therapy. After only six months of working with Megan, Isaac went into remission for the first time in his life! He has maintained a very healthy life using the the things Megan taught us regarding nutrition, supplements and essential oils.”