Megan was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease at the age of 20. She was a law student in the prime of life, which is why (like most people with Crohn’s) it took years to receive validation for symptoms that had always just been “in her head.” As she sat in her hospital bed trying to come to terms with the fact that she had an incurable disease and a future painted with drugs, surgery, an increased risk of cancer, and a poop bag, she believed there had to be a better way.
She set out to learn everything she possibly could about Crohn’s disease. She read every book, met with naturopaths, macrobiotic counselors, homeopaths, chiropractors, gastroenterologists, and enrolled in a 4-year naturopathic program so she could understand what was going on inside her body and how to address it as naturally as possible.
This e-book details everything she learned about Crohn’s and the natural protocol she used to heal herself from it – a protocol that has given her more than nine years of “remission.” It breaks down the most common myths, discusses the role diet, lifestyle, the environment, and your genetics play, provides a roadmap that will help you navigate through tough discussions with your doctor, and will leave you feeling hopeful, encouraged, and motivated to take your health into your own hands.
This eBook is a pdf download that details everything Megan learned, did, and used to overcome her Crohn’s disease.
Here's What You'll Find Inside My Ebook
- Understand the biggest myths surrounding Crohn’s disease and the barriers that are keeping you from reaching your full healing potential.
- Learn how your diet, lifestyle, environment, and genetics play a role in your Crohn’s.
- Develop a roadmap that will help you overcome obstacles, help you navigate tough discussions with your doctor, and help you implement positive lifestyle changes.
- Get access to the protocol I used to heal my Crohn’s disease, including diet, supplements, lifestyle changes, and natural remedies.
- Discover the underlying factors of your Crohn’s and how to personalize your own natural healing regimen.
- An FAQ section answering the toughest questions.
- Exclusive access to a list of resources that will help you on your healing journey.
- And so much more!
Who This Book is Not For
- This book is not for those looking for the natural alternative to a quick-fix pill. It doesn’t exist in modern medicine and you won’t find it in natural medicine either.
- This book isn’t for the skeptics who are so attached to drugs and surgery, that they need to be convinced by an encyclopedia of information to try something that kills literally zero people each year.
- This book is not for someone who doesn’t want to put in the work it takes to get well and live well. The truth is, “diseases” don’t “just happen.” They are brought about by an accumulation of circumstances, some of which are within our control.
- This book is not for someone looking for another medical doctor. Chances are, you’ve got one and I’m not one, so if you need a prescription, you won’t find it here.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for those who:
- Have been there, done that
- Want to explore natural alternatives
- Are open-minded
- Can read between the lines
- May have chosen to go the medical route but want to support themselves naturally too
- Want to develop their own unique stand-alone natural appraoch
You could have Crohn’s, colitis, or IBS, or maybe you’re in none of those categories but you’re just tired of your life revolving around poop. Nobody else has answers for you though, so this might just be the best money you’ve ever spent.
HERE’S WHAT MY READERS ARE SAYING
“I've been working with Megan for years. She just gets it. So excited to finally have her Crohn's attack plan available to me 24/7!”
“I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in my 20s. Nothing worked and nobody had answers. Megan knows her stuff and for the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to my future. ”
“I don't have Crohn's but am stuck in that place where the symptoms are "still in my head." Her opinion is worth it's weight and I'm already noticing a huge difference.”
“I've read every resource on Crohn's out there and most of them are as boring as their covers. Megan's book was funny and full of hope. Loved that she included her list of resources so I didn't have figure out what to use and where to find it! ”
“When we met Megan in May 2008, Isaac was only 3 1/2 and had been diagnosed with Crohn's for 1 year. He was horribly sick and was on six medications and facing IV infusion therapy. After only six months of working with Megan, Isaac went into remission for the first time in his life! He has maintained a very healthy life using the the things Megan taught us regarding nutrition, supplements and essential oils.”